Team Building and Employee Engagement
Team building activities are a great way to help employees learn to effectively work with their co-workers. Getting your team out of the office to do some staff bonding is essential and absolutely necessary to have a healthy company. A team that plays to together, stays together!
How Our Team Building Programs Work
Many types of team building and teamwork tasks can involve child-like games that are more fun and entertaining, while others may be a bit more complex and designed to work on a specific area or need of the team that may need improvement.
Regardless of the team building activity you choose from our extensive Library, your company will walk away feeling revitalized and possess new skills that will improve your company’s moral and financial bottom line.
Some of Our Team Building Activities
We literally have hundreds of team building activities in Learn2’s Library, but here are some of our more popular programs:
- Save the Titanic Team Challenge – This award-winning experience is one your team will never forget
- Bridge the Gap – Engage your entire team in working together to bridge toward the future
- Communicate Naturally – Know your team so you can all work faster and better together
- Inspire the Future – Engage your team to create an inspiring future together
- Team Transformation Program – Time for an intervention – this is the program
- Best Practice Sharing Program – Share best practices with everyone on the team
- Dealing with Resistance Training Program – Our most popular communications module that evaporates resistance during requests
- 2 Become 1 Teambuilding Challenge – Switch from competition to collaboration
- Employee Orientation Program – Start employee engagement from day 1!
- Team Movie Challenge – Film your own movie
- CSI Style Teambuilding Program – Figure out who did it in this immersive team experience
- 60 Second Teambuilding Challenges – High energy challenges that engage everyone in achieving together
- Improv Training to Improve – Apply the principles of improvization to improve your team’s results
- Outdoor Fun Team Building Programs – A variety of fun, outdoor team building programs
We can also create a custom program for your specific environment.