Retail Needs Impact Identifier Report
$78.61 billion is spent on internal learning and the $47.27 billion allocated to external training services. Yet only 10 to 15% of training content is retained by employees 1 month, 6 months or 1 year later.
Stop wasting time, money and talent with training that fails to achieve organizational goals and produce results. Stop damaging store morale with training that is not relevant and does not get applied. Find out what affects behaviors and how to remove barriers to achieving store results.
Invest wisely to achieve organizational goals and get clear on what learning programs will deliver the right content, right approach and the right fit for your human resources.
How our Retail Needs Impact Identifier Works
Receive expert insight and validation in a Retail Training Needs Impact Identifier Report that prioritizes the learning investments required for your human resources to transform retail results.
Learn2’s retail needs impact identifier produces award-winning results because we include the factors that reinforce store associate behaviors, store performance and culture. Your Retail Report details where, when, and how to change behavior with skill practice and reinforcement.
Your Retail Needs Impact Identifier Report contains:
- The levels of capability required to achieve your retail store objectives
- Prioritized skill development areas with competency levels
- The necessary performance levels by position and department
- Action plans of prioritized development opportunities
- Opportunities for cultural improvements in retail stores
- Reinforcement strategies for store managers
Benefit from our team of experts who have been conducting organizational needs impact identifiers for over 20 years; 1000s of times.
Our Needs Impact Identifier Reports have led to increased sales from $800m to $1.4b in one year. Achieved with fewer staff.
In addition to our experience redesigning retail training programs, Learn2 has won over a dozen awards for amazing learning designs in the last 10 years.
A thorough needs impact identifier is the easiest way to increase the ROI of learning.” – Doug Bolger, Chief Learning Officer, Learn2
You'll get results:
- Improve success immediately
- Improve performance in all stores
- Adopt cultural norms
- Deliver a consistent retail customer experience
- Build necessary retail capabilities through skills and attitudes