Retail Customer Sales and Service Training
Your team learns how to close the sale by offering the customer a unique, customer-friendly experience. An experience ensures the customer returns and tells their friends and colleagues. Practical exercises illustrate how to engage customers, listen, ask the right questions and create a unique buying experience.
Store associates practice new behaviors and skills that empower them to transform their relationship to customers to fulfill their wants and needs. Store associates practice selling and service situations though interactive exercises to sell unique items. Store associates learn the skills to sell anything and service anyone.
After years of earning a loyal customer then it takes seconds to lose one. It costs 5 times more to obtain a customer than to retain an existing one. In retail having a competitive advantage is now more important than ever, the first place to start is with your service and sales.
You'll get results:
- Connect quickly, creating a comfort zone right away
- Avoid the dreaded, “I’m just looking” and turn it into, “I actually need…”
- Ask the right questions to determine needs sooner
- Showcase the product in it’s best light
- Overcome the, “I’ll think about it” and turn it into, “I’ll take it”
- Leave a lasting impression, one that will have the customers return again and again
Some of our amazing clients say:
, Canadian Tire
Facilitators let the group push the envelope of humour, enabling a positive outcome.
National Recruitment Manager, Starbucks
Activities were thought-provoking and good ‘ah hah’ moments.
, Wind Mobile
I felt the program was very insightful! I came away with a different way of handing customer issues. Moving forward, I will have a better understanding of providing best possible customer experience.