Handle Resistance (to change...)
Are you encountering resistance from leaders or within your team? This essential development program focuses on how to deal with resistance positively. Your leaders learn to build relationships WHILE handling the resistance.
Practice makes permanent. Leaders practice open and honest dialogue in order to strengthen relationships while increasing the speed in which change is adopted.
Resistance grows in an environment where concerns are left unacknowledged; leading to resentment and self-imposed roadblocks on productivity, progress, motivation, and sales.
Working together through a series of fun and engaging activities, participants learn to view resistance as an opportunity for growth, and that that by asking the right questions and listening actively, change can become more widely accepted and quickly implemented.
You'll get results:
- Forum to engage leaders in the behaviors required to successfully implement strategy and create results.
- Interrupt the destructive pattern of allowing and engaging in Reasons-based conversations.
- Identify the reasons and resistance that each leader handles most frequently. What this means – you’ll understand better where the issues are in your leaders, teams, and internal work flow. This helps us determine what future sessions would optimize work, change projects and teams.
- Crack the Code – your leaders apply practical tools to end the ACTUAL resistance they get from their team mates and customers. Everyone learns together and from each other.
- Leadership alignment – We call it the All for One and One Approach for All outcome. Your leaders talk about the importance of interrupting Reasons-based conversations immediately because they spread. Be aware – Executives you will also get your resistance handled as leaders become more adept and focusing on the critical path to Results!
- Leadership Job Aid Created – all reasons and resistance get handled effectively by acknowledging the person and immediately redirecting to a Results-based conversation. Every reason and resistance the teams literally work through how to respond. The best solutions get captured and curated for the current leaders and any new leaders who join your team.
- The Bonus Outcome we rarely talk about is the Trojan Horse Effect. By your leaders learning how to handle the resistance of others… they actually learn how to handle their own resistance to change. They naturally become more results-focused and find reasons-based conversations pointless.
Check our other programs!
Handle Resistance (to change...) has been chosen by:
Awards and Recognition
of participants would recommend this program to a friend or colleague.
Some of our amazing clients say:
Sr. Manager, People and Development - Media Sales & Marketing, CBC Television
Learn2 is our primary partner for learning and development. Their programs always hit the mark, and deliver a high return on investment. We have no doubt that Learn2’s contribution has helped us build employee engagement, and has consequently improved our service to clients and our business performance
Licensed Public Accountant, Deloitte
The objectives Deloitte set for Learn2 at our Leadership Development Forum were far exceeded thanks to the energy, enthusiasm and the insights on team behavior relayed by the Learn2 Instructors to this senior management audience.