Resistance grows in an environment where concerns are left unacknowledged; leading to resentment and self-imposed roadblocks on productivity, progress, motivation, and sales.
Working together through a series of fun and engaging activities, participants learn to view resistance as an opportunity for growth, and that that by asking the right questions and listening actively, change can become more widely accepted and quickly implemented.
Are you encountering resistance from within your team? This essential program focuses on how to deal with resistance positively through open and honest dialogue in order to strengthen communication and increase the speed in which change is adopted.
You'll get results:
- Forum to engage leaders in the behaviors required to successfully implement strategy and create results.
- Interrupt the destructive pattern of allowing and engaging in Reasons-based conversations.
- Identify the reasons and resistance that each leader handles most frequently. What this means – you’ll understand better where the issues are in your leaders, teams, and internal work flow. This helps us determine what future sessions would optimize work, change projects and teams.
- Crack the Code – your leaders apply practical tools to end the ACTUAL resistance they get from their team mates and customers. Everyone learns together and from each other.
- Leadership alignment – We call it the All for One and One Approach for All outcome. Your leaders talk about the importance of interrupting Reasons-based conversations immediately because they spread. Be aware – Executives you will also get your resistance handled as leaders become more adept and focusing on the critical path to Results!
- Leadership Job Aid Created – all reasons and resistance get handled effectively by acknowledging the person and immediately redirecting to a Results-based conversation. Every reason and resistance the teams literally work through how to respond. The best solutions get captured and curated for the current leaders and any new leaders who join your team.
- The Bonus Outcome we rarely talk about is the Trojan Horse Effect. By your leaders learning how to handle the resistance of others… they actually learn how to handle their own resistance to change. They naturally become more results-focused and find reasons-based conversations pointless.
Handle Resistance has been chosen by:
Awards and Recognition
of participants would recommend this program to a friend or colleague.