Meeting Design Training
You want award-winning meeting designers who deliver innovative meeting designs on-strategy, on-time, and on-budget.
Invest your time and money wisely by leveraging the 20+ years of meeting designs in Learn2′s Library. A meeting design costs less than you think especially when a large portion may already exist.
How Meeting Design Works
Step 1 – Receive comprehensive Needs Assessment to identify your desired outcomes and required business results.
Step 2 – We identify the behaviors expected after the meeting which reveals the topics, content, practice, job aids and tools to reinforce your outcomes.
Step 3 – Our award-winning meeting designers prepare engagement exercises to ensure your program fits your participants and their roles.
You choose from one of our facilitators, a train-the-trainer for internal facilitators, or a full meeting-in-a-box for internal staff.
Using our proven, award-winning Meeting design philosophy our award-winning designers create custom designed learning programs and improve existing programs for the Olympic Team, RBC, Johnson&Johnson and many others. Achieve the business results you need through an engaging, participant-centered design that solves your business challenges.
Some of Our Meeting Design Frameworks
The Learn2 library of best practices can be quickly custom tailored to your team’s needs:
- Bridge the Gap – Align your entire team to bridge toward the future
- Communicate Naturally – Know your team so you can all work faster and better together
- Inspire the Future – Engage your team to create an inspiring future together
- Best Practice Sharing Program – Share best practices with everyone on the team
- Employee Orientation Program – Start employee engagement from day 1!
- Meeting Effectiveness Training – The greatest program to ensure productive meetings!
- Work Flow Training – Stop hiring consultants and give your people the skills to improve work flow in this award-winning program
We create fully custom programs for your specific environment or to ensure specific results.
Meeting Design & Facilitators for:
- Strategic Planning Facilitators – Engaging and aligning on strategy and planning.
- Large Group Facilitators – Engaging large groups in the same experience.
- Customer Advisory Board Facilitators – Engaging customers to share feedback and direction.
- Team Intervention Facilitators – Interventions for dysfunctional teams.
- Team Transformation Program Facilitators – Engaging and aligning dysfunctional teams.
- Citizen Engagement Facilitators – Engaging citizens in public policy development and debate.
50% of business meeting time is wasted. Organizations invest heavily in staff time, travel, hotels and food then attempt to save on meeting design that delivers the ROI on the investment.
You'll get results:
- Practice the most relevant behaviors
- Change their approach & attitudes
- Strengthen your culture
- Improve performance and results
Check our other programs!
Some of our amazing clients say:
President, Nikki Sayers Events
The design of a meeting is something I needed to refocus on and you gave me so many take-aways I can use tomorrow and going forward.
Very well executed in taking the group out of a comfort zone and learning how to move conversations, ideas, and meetings to a point of tangible accomplishments.